Saturday, July 9, 2011

Training Wheels

Today was Niko's first day of full speed riding.  He doesn't much care for being put into his little bag, but once he's in he really enjoys riding.  We went to the gas station and the pet store and were approached several times by interested people.  It's getting pretty hot out so I decided to call it an early day.  He takes the heat pretty well and his bag is well ventilated but I don't want to take any chances.

His bag is a little small but it's well designed and he has enough room to sit, lay or curl up in it.  If he were any bigger it wouldn't work at all.  It has an attached clip to fix to his collar so that he is unable to jump out.  I picked it up as well as a rain cover and motorcycle attachment from Amazon.com.



1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so fantastic, I bet he loves that. That's so great you two get to spend so much time together. I guess it helps he's small.

    ReplyDelete